Radiological Technologist (RT) - Medical Imaging - Radiology - imaging
Radiological Technologist (RT) - Medical Imaging
Iraan General Hospital is searching for a staff Radiological Technologist (RT) with CT skills. Iraan General Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital. The radiology department maintains the latest technology with Digital Radiography, CT, US, and MRI. Iraan General Hospital utilizes integrated electronic health records and PACS.
This individual's primary schedule would be 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday with on-call duties.
• Perform high quality X-Ray images with a Shimadzu DR System
• Perform high quality CT examinations on a Toshiba 80-slice Scanner
• Work with radiologist and referring physicians to ensure we are providing the patients with the absolute highest quality in imaging
• On-call duties will be required to provide 24 hour coverage to our patients
• ARRT certification RT(R) or be eligible
• ARRT (R) (CT) a plus
• CPR certification
• TDH certification
Iraan General Hospital offers a competitive salary, incentive program, and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time with on-call duties
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Cathy Tucker - Human Resources
Iraan General Hospital
600 Hwy 349 North
Iraan, TX 79744
Phone: 432-639-2575 ext. 436
radiology,RT,CT,ARRT certification, Medical imaging,